We install all of the roofing products you need to make sure you have the best protection possible. We use the best crews to ensure your roof is done right the first time, per GAF’s stringent regulations.
1. Age – Asphalt roofs as young as 20-years-old need replacement if the shingles are made of an inferior material or the installers were inexperienced. That’s why we’re proud to offer GAF asphalt roofing which is accompanied with a 50-year non-prorated warranty on labor and materials.
2. Discolored Roof – When algae, mold, or mildew grow on a roof, its ability to protect your home is compromised. With the inclusion of StainGuard® on their shingles, homes with GAF roofing have no worry of this occurring.
3.Crumbling, Cracking, or Absent Shingles – These all spell trouble because they indicate your roof can no longer adequately protect your home from wind, rain, and snow.
4. Staining by Mold & Mildew – Habitats with exorbitant levels of humidity provide the perfect place for mold and mildew to rapidly grow. Roofing underlayment that’s past its lifespan or was incorrectly installed can lead to moisture that compromises your home.
5. Water Leaking In Your Attic-Heavy rainfall can cause water to leak in your attic. Not enough insulation can result in ice dams that cause attic water infiltration, which can cause thousands of dollars in damage if your attic’s insulation must be removed and replaced.
6. Peeling Paint – High temperatures and levels of humidity result in moisture getting trapped in a home, causing paint interior and exterior paint to blister and peel.
7. Skyrocketing Utility Bill – If your utility bills seem to increase on a monthly basis without explanation, it’s feasible that your attic ventilation needs a second look.
8. Exterior Decay – Evidence of this suggests that your attic is without correct levels of ventilation.
Your home is your biggest investment and deserves top-tier protection. We alleviate the concern of water stained ceilings with GAF WeatherWatch®, a premium leak barrier that protects even the most vulnerable areas of your room. Partnered with StormGuard®, GAF’s waterproof underlayment, the combination truly is a winning one.
With roofing expert installation techniques and industry-leading products GAF’s most popular brand, Tmberline® has a 50-year, non-prorated warranty on both labor and materials.
One of most common areas for roof leaks is the valley. See how our team addresses this area of your roof to circumvent this issue.
The GAF Asphalt Roofing System provides the utmost protection for your home against any of Mother Nature’s weather ailments.
Lifetime Designer Shingles will make your home the most beautiful on the block with their gorgeous polished appearance.
Timberline®, North America’s #1-selling shingles, safeguard and embellish your home with a Lifetime ltd. warranty.
Invest in reliable roofing that some insurance companies reward you for having.
We install all the products that you need to make sure you have the best protection possible. We use the best crews to ensure your roof is done right the first time and per all GAF install regulations.
Homeowners appreciate the numerous Lifetime Shingles available to them through GAF, including Timberline®, the top selling shingle on the continent!
GAF’s roof deck protection works to facilitate attic moisture evacuation, while providing a protective barrier against harsh rains. Utilization of this material creates a roof that lays flatter, creating an aesthetically pleasing look.
Starter strip shingles lower the chances of shingle blow-off, minimize waste, and are frequently able to qualify for enhanced wind warranty coverage.
Ridge cap shingles are a stylish way to protect against water infiltration at the hips and ridges of your roof.
Harsh weather conditions and shingle settling can cause leaks in weak areas of your roof. The use of a leak barrier provides peace of mind for homeowners in extreme climates, such as ours.
With the use of this material, unnecessary warmth and humidity are eliminated from your attic. When these issue are present, energy bills escalate and interior paint & wallpaper can peel too soon.