1. Eroded Landscaping: Soil erosion and dips in your yard are caused by water flow. If you have clogged gutters it can pummel water towards your landscaping knocking over plants & shrubs. Landscaping is not cheap so make sure to preserve all your hard work, by either upgrading your existing gutters or installing a full replacement of LeafGuard® brand gutters.
2. Pest Control: Water that sits in gutters is a breeding ground for mosquitoes. Living in the Midwest we know that there is no shortage of mosquitoes; so enjoy those summer months by dodging this easily avoidable issue at your home.
3. Interior Flooding: If your gutters are not properly diverting water away from your home your basement can quickly become a pool of flooding water.
4. Stay Dry When Entering Your Home: If you have issues entering your home when its raining because of downpours near your entrances and porches installing the one-piece seamless LeafGuard® gutter system is essential from preventing you or your guest from getting sopping wet.
5. Bowing Driveways: Properly functioning gutters prevent large puddles of water that can break down concrete surfaces. This can result in your driveway becoming bowed and cracked resulting in having to replace your driveway.
Why LeafGuard® Gutters?
- Never having to clean your gutters again – Guaranteed
- Maintenance-free, durable, custom-fit gutters
- 20% thicker aluminum that will never rust or deteriorate
- A low profile design that won’t interfere with roofing projects or warranties
- In a simulated laboratory test, LeafGuard® Gutters were able to handle 32 inches of rain per hour – over three times the heaviest rainfall ever recorded by the U.S. Weather Bureau. It will catch rainwater; but will NEVER clog.